Scoring, Weigh-In and Radio Schedules
PLEASE NOTE: THE INFORMATION BELOW IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BEFORE THE 2020 COMPETITION Scoring Billfish tagged:
1000 points Gamefish:
10 points/kg (must be at least 6kg) No Sharks
Fishing Times and Radio Schedules
- All weighed in fish must be at least 6kg to qualify.
- All game fish presented at weigh-in must be gilled and gutted and in an edible condition.
- Mutilated fish (caused by sharks, propellers, etc) will not qualify.
- Daily score cards must be completed. Fish not entered correctly will be ineligible to score.
- In the event of a tie, the team achieving the winning score first shall be the winner.
Skeds will be called on VHF 81 only
|Thursday||26th September||Fishing||7.00am – 5.00pm|
|Friday||27th September||Fishing||7.00am – 5.00pm|
| || ||Fishing||8.00am – 4.30pm|
and all radios must be in working order on each vessel prior to departure. All boats must acknowledge radio schedule calls supplying their score since the last schedule position as per the map grid reference. Scheduled calls will be at 10.05am, 1.05pm and 3.05pm. A ten minute warning of “cease fishing” will be given at the end of each day. Current hook-ups must be reported a this time. Weigh-In Time
Weigh-ins are at the end of each fishing day. All completed score cards must be in the hands of the weigh master by 7.00pm (according to the weigh master’s clock) on Thursday and Friday and 6.30pm on Saturday. No exceptions or time time delays will be acceptable and if cards are handed in after the final time, they will be ineligible. Protests
Any protests must be submitted in writing to the tournament committee by 8.00pm on the day of the protest and no later than the close of weigh-in on the final day. The committee’s decision is final. No other form of protest shall be accepted. Important:
ensure your daily capture cards are completed and returned to the weigh master with tag cards.